I’d like to start with an apology. I can’t embed the video because apparently Ellen dislikes the promotion of her show? What’s up with that, Ellen? Unusual. And second, I’m confused that Ellen is pretending she doesn’t know who the Jersey Shore peeps are. She had them on once before playing a trivia game. And I’ve been following the cast pretty closely on Twitter (well, except for Sammi, who I refuse to follow because she’s an annoying bitch (and originally was “that girl” who shared an account with Ronnie – who does that?), and Angelina who, let’s be honest, isn’t part of the cast, although she’s sure trying really hard to be included), so I know they went twice. I guess I digress. Sometimes the hosts play stupid so the audience knows WTF is going on.
Here’s the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecrGC5Tkuts
Here are my thoughts.
- Every damn time I see “The Sitch” he gets more and more arrogant, and I want to punch him.
- I continue to admire Snooki’s honesty. She’s straight up Snooks, all day. I respect that!
- The absurd explanation of GTL was stupid. All the “uh”s and “OK”s were annoying as shit. Shut up, Mike!
- “Everyone’s known for their hair or abs.” Hilarious, Ellen! I’d never thought of it that way!
- Pauly: “All I’m hoping is it’s someplace warm.” Ellen- “Cause you gotta have your shirts off and stuff like that.” FOR SURE!
- Every interview I see I’m always annoyed by how The Situation sits. Why do his damn legs have to be spread so far apart? And don’t say something about his package. I’m already convinced it’s the smallest one on the show. Yes, I’m even considering Ronnie who can’t have much going on, what considering the roid use how Sammi has a bigger pair than him.
- Snooki is still talking about finding her “guido juicehead.” Juicehead just means you have big muscles. It doesn’t mean they drink a lot of juice. Thanks for the clarification, Ellen! But, Snooki has a boyfriend? Sooo…. Weird. I can’t remember how her tweets lined up, but it seemed like they just taped this.
- I think Ellen had a moment of feeling protective of Snooki. She told Snooks to look for personality first. Somehow I have a feeling no one in Snooki’s life has ever told her that before. I felt bad for her!
- And, finally, Ellen gave The Situation the spotlight, which his ego DOES NOT need (I’m sorry, I’m appalled by what an arrogant asshole he is), to display his abs. Although he’s debunked the “I was a stripper in a past life” rumors, you could see the stripper coming out in him during that move. Get it together, Mike. You are a creep. And while your pompous attitude makes good TV, you are humiliating yourself. I feel sorry for you. But, I guess I’m not making $10 Gs an episode, so what’s there to feel sorry for?
So there’s that. Highlight of my day!
Does anyone out there actually like The Situation? I mean, as a human being? Not as an entertainment character. I genuinely like Vinny, Snooki and Pauly. I cannot stand The Situation or Sammi. And Ronnie’s boring as hell, so I”m indifferent on that front.